Senior Lighting Designer
SENIOR LIGHTING DESIGNER
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Lighting Designer. We are looking for someone with at least six years’ relevant experience of luxury projects in an independent lighting consultancy. You will be joining our busy and creative London office in Hammersmith with fantastic opportunities to develop your career. Candidates will need to have excellent design, project management and presentation skills, a good knowledge of compliance and lighting design specifications and control systems. You must also have hands on lighting design experience for a range of projects and knowledge of luminaire performance specifications, technical parameters driver specifications and an ability to build and understand lighting calculations. The role entails day-to-day design tasks and project management, working on a diverse range of projects, including lighting concepts and presentation visuals, preparation of lighting layouts, specifications, project management, client meeting and site visits.
Further skills required include:
· Preparation of presentation photoshop renderings.
· Preparation of drawings and specification.
· Project and team administration duties, develop and mentor assistant lighting designers.
· Producing project related correspondence and reports.
· Co-ordinating work with designers and engineers of other disciplines.
· IT skills must include Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, InDesign, Photoshop and DIALux. Knowledge of BIM/Revit would be beneficial but not essential.
To apply for this role, you must have the right to work in the uk and be able to work from our offices in Hammermsith, London. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to apply.